As featured on
According to a news release, the goals of Arctic Eagle 2020 are to “leverage federal training requirements to improve capability of National Guard units to execute civil support missions, to facilitate combat readiness training to improve federal lethality, to prompt partnerships to conduct multi-component and multi-national integration, and to incorporate innovation with operational test programs."
- 10 new COVID-19 cases raises Alaska total to 32
- North Pole husband, wife talk about COVID-19 diagnosis
- Interior Alaska doctors ask governor to order shelter in place, travel ban
- Alaska COVID-19 tally rises to 59; 2 new cases in Fairbanks, North Pole
- State COVID-19 tally reaches 69; four new cases in Fairbanks, North Pole
- Cases of COVID-19 in Alaska rise to 36; Dunleavy limits crowd size statewide
- Fairbanks hospital announces second employee tests positive for COVID-19 disease
- Alaska sees first in-state COVID-19 death; more cases announced, residents ordered to stay home
- Alaska COVID-19 tally rises to 42 cases; one Alaskan dies Outside
- Fairbanks health officials rebuke governor resistance to a shelter-in-place mandate
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.