As featured on
The Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation is reviewing the draft State Implementation Plan, or SIP, after a public comment period that ended last month.
Monthly budget reports that are provided to the Borough Assembly show borough reserves, know…
- Fairbanks woman 'relieved and terrified' after recovering from COVID-19
- Fort Greely reports COVID-19 case; one-third of state cases are in Fairbanks borough
- Sixth COVID-19 death reported; 7 new cases in Fairbanks borough
- COVID-19 death toll rises to 5 in Alaska; 1st death reported in Fairbanks
- Sew, sew simple: How to make a basic cotton mask
- 11 new cases in Fairbanks borough, a single-day high for area
- Fairbanks volunteers use modern technology to produce a vital necessity
- State COVID-19 case count reaches 191; Pogo Mine employee tests positive
- Another winter storm takes aim at Interior Alaska
- Fairbanks arena converted to hospital overflow site
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.