Hundreds of people lined up under sunny skies with temperatures in the 20s below zero to cheer on the mushers of the 2020 Yukon Quest International Sled Dog Race on Saturday, Feb. 1 in downtown Fairbanks.
Veteran Yukon Quest musher Cody Strathe and his team are the second ones down the start chute in downtown Fairbanks on Saturday.
- Fairbanks men debut Alaskan-made designer ammo
- Dunleavy revises interstate travel rule; visitors must be tested before entering
- 27 COVID-19 cases reported; largest single-day tally in Alaska
- Hundreds gather in Fairbanks to protest peacefully in wake of George Floyd's death
- ‘I Can’t Breathe’ rally to take place today in downtown Fairbanks
- Man attacked by black bear and seriously injured at Prospect Creek
- Lightning sparks 23 fires in Alaska over weekend
- University of Alaska Fairbanks one of three universities to form new science institute
- Four new COVID-19 cases among Alaskans
- Victims beat alleged attacker with wrench in Tok
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.