After a season under the midnight sun, Alaska puts on its most colorful coat as the temperature cools and nights lengthen. For many residents, it’s their favorite time of year to enjoy the outdoors before winter covers the landscape with a blanket of snow.
- COVID increasing in Alaska; commercial lab failed to turn in four weeks of tests
- 18-year-old Palmer man charged with murder in deaths of 4 family members
- COVID-19 vaccine: What it looks like for Alaska
- 637 new COVID-19 cases; 60 in Fairbanks
- Fairbanks man gets federal prison time in drug sentencing
- Updated: Suspect arrested in Mat-Su quadruple homicide
- Two Fairbanks nonprofit leaders granted sabbaticals
- Second DOC inmate dies due to COVID-19, 480 inmates at same prison test positive for virus
- Six people missing in Haines after torrential rain leads to flooding, mudslides
- Thrivalaska director ready to retire, but she’s not ready to give up her mission
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.