As featured on
State Parks is now waiting for major roads to be plowed in order to allow safe transportation of park equipment to begin reopening trailheads and trails. Staff will be issuing refunds for those who had cabins booked out for this weekend.
- Rising from the ashes: morels
- Outdoor activities while social distancing
- 2020 Chitina dip net salmon fishery schedule
- Trust works to save trails across the borough
- Bureau of Land Management opens all summer recreation sites
- Fish and Game begins stocking lakes
- A Mother’s Day hike replaced by a colder, windier and funner one
- The Denali Highway is now open after delays
- A decade in the making: the new Mastodon Trail
- Birdwatch 2020 at Creamer's Field
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.