As featured on
The building, however, wasn’t easy. Ludwig said that trails typically take one or two years — the Mastodon Trail, construction on which began in 2013, took the longest to complete of any that the office has renovated.
- 4 million acres open to snowmachiners at Denali
- State Parks seeks views on Chena shooting range
- Avalanche: 'Suddenly everything around me is moving'
- Gray presents vintage outdoors footage of Fairbanks
- Alaska Department of Fish and Game to Host Family Ice Fishing Event
- Unusual diet: Wolves in Southeast found to have developed taste for sea otter
- Arctic Audubon Talk: 'Hiking the trans-Alaska pipeline, twice'
- Exploring the beauty and danger of ice caves
- Bison herd rebounds in fourth year in Alaska
- Surviving Winter in Alaska at REI
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.