As featured on
The building, however, wasn’t easy. Ludwig said that trails typically take one or two years — the Mastodon Trail, construction on which began in 2013, took the longest to complete of any that the office has renovated.
- A bear’s life during hunting season
- Connecting Fairbanks trail user groups
- A great hike to Castner Glacier
- A guide to local rentable ice-fishing huts
- Exploring the beauty and danger of ice caves
- Unusual diet: Wolves in Southeast found to have developed taste for sea otter
- Alaska Trappers Association will present new book at Tuesday meeting
- Bison herd rebounds in fourth year in Alaska
- Travel grants available for Junior North American Mushing Championships
- Sport fishing remains closed at Kimberly and Polaris Lakes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.