As featured on
The building, however, wasn’t easy. Ludwig said that trails typically take one or two years — the Mastodon Trail, construction on which began in 2013, took the longest to complete of any that the office has renovated.
Alaska State Parks posted a warning on its Facebook page that bears have been feeding on the site, at mile 2.25 of the trail, for at least 10 days and that bear activity is continuing.
- Interior Alaska fishers top leaderboards of Valdez derbies
- Restoration of Cripple Creek almost complete
- Daytime youth mountain bike program offered
- Unit 13E moose hunt revised
- Fielding Lake boat launch closed
- Three days in, 1,200 Fortymile caribou harvested
- Adieu, Fairbanks
- A decade in the making: the new Mastodon Trail
- FNSB hosts rock scavenger hunt
- Fortymile Caribou hunt update
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.