As featured on
The building, however, wasn’t easy. Ludwig said that trails typically take one or two years — the Mastodon Trail, construction on which began in 2013, took the longest to complete of any that the office has renovated.
- Rising from the ashes: morels
- Outdoor activities while social distancing
- 2020 Chitina dip net salmon fishery schedule
- Trust works to save trails across the borough
- Fish and Game begins stocking lakes
- Bureau of Land Management opens all summer recreation sites
- A Mother’s Day hike replaced by a colder, windier and funner one
- The Denali Highway is now open after delays
- Check that you’re ready for Chitina dip net salmon fishing
- A decade in the making: the new Mastodon Trail
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.