As featured on
Alaska State Parks has nine ice huts set up in two areas. There are five huts at Birch Lake near Mile 305.5 of the Richardson Highway, and four at Quartz Lake near Mile 277.8.
- March moose hunt opens for the second year
- The salmon-eating wolves of Alaska
- History repeats itself with Board of Game issues
- Reviving the Serum Run
- Joe Nava, longtime instructor on firearms safety, writes memoir
- Seldom seen: the Great Gray Owl
- Exploring the beauty and danger of ice caves
- Unusual diet: Wolves in Southeast found to have developed taste for sea otter
- A great hike to Castner Glacier
- The sounds of science and hunting in a podcast
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.