SOLDOTNA, Alaska - Two dogs were killed and a man sustained minor injuries in a fire in Soldotna that destroyed a motor home and an RV trailer.
The Peninsula Clarion (http://is.gd/OWEltu) says the fire began early Thursday in the motor home and spread to the trailer. Central Emergency Services safety officer Brad Nelson says it's likely that a dog inside the motor home knocked over a kerosene heater. Both the motor home and the trailer were being lived in.
Medics treated a man at the scene for minor injuries. He had been living in the trailer.