As featured on
Located at the corner of Phillips Field Road and Driveway Street, the facility utilizes residual heat from the Aurora Energy power plant across the Chena River to dry locally harvested firewood for sale to customers around Interior Alaska.
- By Dr. Tucker Drury
Not long ago, joint replacement surgery required a hospital stay. But medical advances in recent years have improved and streamlined the proce…
- Fairbanks kiln produces dry firewood for Interior Alaska
- Man hired as tribal officer in Dot Lake arrested twice in four days
- 523 new COVID-19 cases reported in Alaska
- 676 new cases reported in Alaska
- Big hike in virus fatalities while ventilator use also ticks up
- COVID cases rise, Alaska medical officer urges caution
- Fairbanks City Council OKs $5,000 bonus for dispatchers working extra due to vacancies
- ‘Hilarious, inspired, provocative’: Alaska Legislature honors Fairbanks cartoonist with Artist of the Year award
- Fairbanks mayor defends police in response to NAACP
- Christmas tree harvesting is a fun and safe holiday activity
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.