Katelyn McDonald of Nenana and Jake Trullinger of Muscatine, Iowa were married Saturday, August 4th, in a beautiful ceremony at St. Mark’s Episcopal Church in Nenana with many relatives and friends present, including the proud parents, Annette and A.P. McDonald of Nenana and Tamara and John Trullinger of Fruitland, Iowa. The ceremony was performed by The Reverend Marilyn Duggar. The attendants were Crystal Baker, Alix Crawford, Amanda Li, Matt Hirsch, Abbas Pasha, and Robert Hill. The ceremony was followed by a reception at The Denali Perch Resort. The bride and groom, after a honeymoon cruise from Seward to Vancouver, returned to their home in Muscatine, Iowa.
Flowers & Gifts
Sign A Guestbook
Offer a personal message of congratulations...
You'll find individual Guest Books on the page with each announcement. By sharing a positive thought you add happiness to the lives of those who are reaching a new life milestone. . .
- Dozens of civilians left unemployed at Eielson Air Force Base
- Fairbanks woman returns home, confronts repeat intruder
- Fairbanks man charged with sexual assault of a minor
- Fairbanks man dead in hit and run on Aurora Drive
- Crowley Fuels truck in avalanche debris on Thompson Pass
- City of Fairbanks' permanent fund increased in 2019
- Pepper spray incident closes Fairbanks university building
- Iron Dog kicks off in Fairbanks for the first time since 2004
- Rookie musher brings in red lantern for 2020 Yukon Quest
- Families voice support of bridge across river to reach ‘Into the Wild’ bus
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.