Katelyn McDonald of Nenana and Jake Trullinger of Muscatine, Iowa were married Saturday, August 4th, in a beautiful ceremony at St. Mark’s Episcopal Church in Nenana with many relatives and friends present, including the proud parents, Annette and A.P. McDonald of Nenana and Tamara and John Trullinger of Fruitland, Iowa. The ceremony was performed by The Reverend Marilyn Duggar. The attendants were Crystal Baker, Alix Crawford, Amanda Li, Matt Hirsch, Abbas Pasha, and Robert Hill. The ceremony was followed by a reception at The Denali Perch Resort. The bride and groom, after a honeymoon cruise from Seward to Vancouver, returned to their home in Muscatine, Iowa.
Flowers & Gifts
Sign A Guestbook
Offer a personal message of congratulations...
You'll find individual Guest Books on the page with each announcement. By sharing a positive thought you add happiness to the lives of those who are reaching a new life milestone. . .
- Fairbanks man sentenced to 87 months for selling meth
- Vehicle strikes propane tank and sparks fire; driver arrested after fighting with police
- The 60-Inch Club
- Troopers searching for man who took roadkill moose meat
- Public Safety Report: Oct. 19, 2019
- AFN honors 10 for contributions to Native community
- ‘Curry the Goat’ adopted as official mascot of The Bridge
- FNSB gets $5 million grant for stove changeout, burn ban waiver applications available online
- HIPOW celebrates golden anniversary with dinner, fundraiser
- 1 dead after plane landing on Alaska island went off runway
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.