As of 2 p.m. Friday, Cowen said most of the heavy rain moved south of Salcha and should continue in that direction, with some showers lingering in the Fairbanks area and tapering off Friday evening.
About 300 visitors to Denali National Park who were stranded west of Polychrome Pass for several hours after an emergency closure of the Denal…
Longtime friend Jeff Cook realized Otis had never been officially recognized for his good work and he came up with an idea that everyone else has enthusiastically embraced.
“We have a lot of great skill players this year who made a lot of great plays last year and I expect them to do the same this year — on the outside and in the backfield,” Davis said after Monday night’s practice.
Latest News from The Associated Press
- CORRECTIVE: Mario Cuomo Bridge story
- Virgin Galactic reveals futuristic outpost for space tourism
- Drugs, weapons convictions in Philly shooting suspect's past
- Newark fights push for more bottled water amid lead troubles
- Whistleblower accuses GE of fraud, misleading investors
- Sister: Earnhardt Jr. 'safe' after plane crash in Tennessee
- Police departments confront 'epidemic' in officer suicides
- Minor league owner refuses to meet with Muslim rights group
- Coroner: Gunman had drugs in system during firefight
- 2 hurt when pickup drives through immigration protest