“Honestly I’ve had more election support and volunteers than I’ve ever had before. Folks are just coming together during tough times and helping each other out,” Johnson said earlier this week.
Steve Branch, 66, of Austin, Arkansas was identified as a suspect in May of this year through the use of forensic genealogy, a technique that uses public genealogy databases to find potential matches to DNA collected at crime scenes.
Mayor Clay Walker clarified: “This certainly doesn’t take away anyones’ rights. It affirms and encourages safe practices within our community. It is a resolution. Not an order. Not a mandate. Not an ordinance.”
One of the teens spotted a paper inside the box that identified the item as an “RPG.” They just couldn’t believe it was real. Nevertheless, they delivered it to troopers. That’s when they discovered it was indeed the real thing, apparently stolen off someone’s front porch, where FedEx had delivered it.
The minutes and points were both season highs for Hebard, a West Valley High School graduate and University of Oregon star who is in her rookie season. The Sky chose selected her at No. 8 in the league’s April draft.
Latest National and World News
- It's official: Kamala Harris named Joe Biden's vice presidential running mate
- Will the election be 'fair and equal'? Most Americans aren't too confident, poll finds
- COVID-19 cases among US children jumped 40% in late July
- Rate of firearms found in flight carry-ons has tripled amid pandemic
- Hong Kong police arrest media tycoon, raid newspaper in crackdown by Beijing
- Lebanon's Cabinet resigns en masse amid public outrage over Beirut blast
- Major gas explosion levels Northwest Baltimore homes, killing 1 and seriously injuring others
- Puerto Rico's Supreme Court agrees to hear lawsuits on suspended election
- Aftermath of looting in downtown Chicago: 13 cops injured, 2 people shot, more than 100 arrests, stores trashed
- 2 police bodycam videos in killing of George Floyd released